King County Business Dispute Attorney
Every business can benefit from working closely with legal counsel that can devise an efficient and effective strategy to achieve its goals. I am attorney Alan S. Middleton. My Shoreline law firm, the Law Offices of Alan S. Middleton, PLLC, is committed to providing businesses across Washington State and the Pacific Northwest with this level of representation. I represent individuals and businesses in the following areas of business litigation:
- Commercial litigation: My firm represents individuals and businesses in all Washington courts, state and federal, as well as alternative forums, including arbitration, mediation and administrative agencies.
- Real estate: I represent clients in both commercial and residential purchases, sales, leases and development agreements. My firm also represents clients in disputes, whether those disputes end up in court or not.
- Land use: I represent clients in permitting, entitlements and all manner of disputes, including lawsuits against government and defending enforcement actions.
- Construction law: My law firm represents contractors, owners and designers in all types of construction contracts and disputes.
- Distribution and antitrust: I represent clients in all areas of distribution, antitrust counseling and litigation.
- Business law: I take on business formation and maintenance matters, including choice of entity. I also represent owners, shareholders and partners in governance disputes.
- Government contracts: I represent clients in negotiations, bid protests, and disputes.
- Appellate practice: I have significant experience assisting trial counsel on behalf of both appellants and respondents in appeals before Washington state and federal courts. I also represent clients in administrative appeals.
Every business dispute lawyer worth his or her salt must intuitively grasp that litigation is only one of many tools with which to resolve a dispute. In many situations, the expected costs of litigation will dwarf the benefits of a successful outcome. Your lawyer must be fully prepared to find alternatives that achieve your goals in a cost-conscious manner. With more than 20 years of experience representing businesses in a broad spectrum of litigation, I am able to determine in the earliest stages of a controversy whether alternatives to litigation will give my clients the relief they need. Of course, if litigation is necessary to resolve a dispute, I offer dynamic, strategic representation designed to achieve my client's objectives.
Contact the Law Offices of Alan S. Middleton, PLLC
Call 206-745-0653 or complete the contact form to schedule a consultation with my firm.